DESIGNLORE Trademark and Logo License Agreement
DESIGNLORE's trademarks and logos may only be used under license from DESIGNLORE .
If you would like to use the DESIGNLORE Trademarks and Logos available at this site please read the following agreement and if you agree to the terms and conditions, fill out the required information , print and fax signed copy.
1. DESIGNLORE grants to Licensee a worldwide, nonexclusive, nontransferable, royalty free license to use the DESIGNLORE Trademarks and Logos provided on this web site in association with the Licensee Products listed above.
2. Licensee Product(s) may include hardware, software, advertising, promotional and merchandising materials. Where Licensee Product(s) consists of a hardware product, such product must incorporate DESIGNLORE products. Where Licensee Product(s) consists of a software product, such product must be compatible with DESIGNLORE products.
3. Licensee may not use or reproduce the Trademarks in any manner other than as expressly described in Schedule to this Agreement.
4. Licensee shall not assign, sublicense, make available or otherwise transfer or disclose any right to use, develop or otherwise enjoy any of the Trademarks without the express prior written consent of DESIGNLORE.
5. Licensee agrees and acknowledges DESIGNLORE's ownership of the Trademarks and shall employ best efforts to use the Trademarks in a manner that does not derogate from DESIGNLORE's rights in the Trademarks and will take no action that will interfere with or diminish DESIGNLORE's rights in the Trademarks either during the term of this agreement or afterward. Every use of the Trademarks by Licensee shall inure to the benefit of DESIGNLORE. Except as expressly granted in this Agreement, Licensee shall have no rights in the Trademarks.
6. Licensee agrees to maintain the quality of its products and/or services used in conjunction with the Trademarks at a level that meets or exceeds industry standards and at least commensurate with the quality of the products and/or services previously provided by Licensee.
7. Licensee shall supply DESIGNLORE with suitable specimens of each of Licensee's Product(s) that bear the Trademarks for approval by DESIGNLORE upon request. DESIGNLORE reserves the right to inspect Licensee's Product(s) that contain the Trademarks and may periodically make requests for additional samples.
8. This agreement shall remain in full force and effect in perpetuity, but is terminable at the will of DESIGNLORE at any time with or without cause upon thirty (30) days prior written notice. From and after the termination of this agreement, Licensee shall cease and desist from all use of the Trademarks.
9. This Agreement does not create any agency or partnership.
10. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario, Canada, exclusive of its conflict of laws principles.
Guidelines for Using DESIGNLORE Logos and Trademarks
Use trademarks consistently; note the proper spelling, capitalization and formatting of each trademarked term.
DESIGNLORE requires you to include the following notice along with other trademark attribution notices in product documentation: "_________________________________________ is [are] used under license and is [are] a registered trademark[s] or trademark[s] of LORE Product Design Engineering and Development Inc. in the Canada and other countries.".
Use ™ or ® to identify DESIGNLORE trademarks.
The trademark notice should be placed immediately after the DESIGNLORE trademark as a superscript character. Do not add a space between the notice and the trademark.
DESIGNLORE trademarks and logos should not be used in a manner which suggests ownership, affiliation, sponsorship or endorsement of Licensee's products.
DESIGNLORE Logos must be shown in standard proportion and orientation and should not be distorted, rotated or reversed.
DESIGNLORE Logos must not be incorporated into other symbols, images, figures or logos.
Any use of DESIGNLORE trademarks which is disparaging, damaging or embarrassing to DESIGNLORE is strictly forbidden, including but not limited to uses which could be deemed to be obscene, pornographic, excessively violent or otherwise in poor taste or unlawful.